A few things for new players:
1. Use the help in game, while it's a little sparse right now, it will be updated over the next month or two to cover a lot of stuff.
2. Your best bet for getting help is to use the support ticket system here on the website. We are generally not around and available to do things in game right away, but I would say 99.99999% of things can be handled either in the database or later even if you're not online. Stryker is sometimes busy, depends on his job from week to week, so he's not always around either. (and we both have women in our lives too so....)
3. Remember, taking plot poles requires video, bandicam is free and works even if you have a potato for a computer.
4. Koba still has some optimizations to do for performance, it's not too bad at the moment, but not nearly as good as it was prior to the 1.0.6 release. Eventually he'll get around to stuff.
5. It's highly unlikely he'll be doing anymore new development on the servers at this point. He's been trying to get the time to do A3 Exile servers for a while, so he's going to start working on that in earnest over the next few months.
6. Please donate, keeping the servers running is a little expensive since we are renting a dedicated server box. Dyskinesia has been a big help in covering costs, but he's just a player, and you all should pitch in, not just one guy. To those of you who have been donating lately, it is appreciated. Koba will also toss out max bank increases if you donate and we know who you are. If you donate, just toss in a support ticket, and he'll bump your bank limit up when you do donate.
7. Don't camp the SAFEZONES. Koba put in some extra logging to log when people die near a safezone and who killed them, so we will find out. Remember, this only applies to safezones, so don't cry when you get killed at a non-safezone trader. This is PVP, watch your back.
8. The ISIS mission on Chernarus is being tweaked here and there to make it doable. There were some people that were just breezing through it due to design flaws. Koba fixed those to force people to do it on foot. Keep in mind it's intended to be done by a group of 5 or 6, it can be done with less, but it is NOT a solo mission. Feedback is always welcome, although he may not do everything you suggest.
9. Pricing on traders has gone through a bunch of iterations since 1.0.6, it's not perfect, so if you see possible pricing exploits please submit a support ticket. Smarty has been pretty good about pointing things out. Don't exploit a pricing discrepancy if you don't want to get banned.
From Koba (Owner/admin): As a side note: I am an asshole and a real dick if you disrespect me or any admins. Don't do it. I'm usually fair if you aren't a dick about something. I also expect you guys to try and figure things out on your own too, so use the help and ask people questions before asking for an admin. You should really only call for us in chat if it's really important, otherwise just post on the forums to ask simple questions.
We are updating the help and F.A.Q. but here is a good place to start.... The F.A.Q
In game you can hit your ~ key and read help, get info and more.
Have fun and kill each other.